Associate attorney Paulina Pukinė is a lawyer with many years of experience, specializing in criminal law. Provides legal services in defending and representing natural and legal persons in criminal cases, in all pre-trial investigation institutions, prosecutor's offices, court, as well as in penitentiary law, administrative disputes and administrative misdemeanor cases.
The lawyer has gained significant practical experience working with a variety of complexed and wide-ranging criminal cases, preparing cases for trial in the international institutions (such as the European Court of Human Rights and the United Nations Human Rights Committee).
• Defence of suspects and accused persons (natural and legal persons) in criminal cases, pre-trial investigation institutions, prosecutor's offices, court of first instance;
• Representation of victims, civil plaintiffs, civil defendants and other participants in the proceedings before pre-trial investigation bodies, prosecutor's offices and the court of first instance;
• Defence and representation in administrative cases and administrative misdemeanor cases;
• Representation for award for damages caused by a criminal offence;
• Providing consultations and preparing legal documents for the European Court of Human Rights, the United Nations Human Rights Committee;
• Representation in penitentiary law cases;
• Preparation of procedural and other documents of legal significance;
• Providing consultations and organization of negotiations.
• Law firm LEXIMUM (Association of attorneys), associate attorney, 2021 – to date;
• Law firm ADVIX Belevičius, Bukauskas, Čiupaila and Partners, associate attorney, 2015 – 2021;
• Law firm ADVIX Belevičius, Bukauskas, Čiupaila and Partneriai, lawyer, 2014 - 2015.
• Master’s degree in Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2015;
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Mykolas Romeris University, 2014.
• Lithuanian, English.